Friday, July 01, 2005

Sick... And Tired.

7.1.2005
You know that feeling you get when you’re suffering from dehydration or some other kind of inner war on your body? The chills. The cramps. The dry mouth. Loss of appetite. I feel like that all the time. I’m coming to the conclusion that my overall paranoia about life in general is probably the cause. Always worried. Always nervous. Not about my actions, but the actions of the beings all around me. Recycling the same air as all of them. Good, bad and otherwise. Mostly the latter two. Perhaps the feelings are wrought on by my cognizance of truth… that the other shoe is going to fall… maybe not now, maybe not later… but eventually. It’s called balance. Karma. Chi. Whatever. The universe needs it to continue to provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home