Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm Soooooooooo Dreamy

5.24.2005
dreams from last night.

- spent a great deal of time zoning in and out all night last night, but kept going back to this “world” which was the same as the one we currently live in (at least it appeared to be), except people were walking around beating each other and shooting each other and laughing it off. We were all indestructible, and had sectioned bodies, with our middles sort of floating in between our upper and lower torsos.
- Was driving on a very icy road with Timmy and Emilie and all I could think of was to get them where we going safely.
- Was helping my dad put something together and he was letting me do some of the work.
- Was with Holly in England and there was this woman below us on a lower level sidewalk as we walked along above. She was telling people who passed her by to guess her weight and she’d give them some big dollars. Holly and I each tossed down a guess and she said no way, not even close but threw some American dimes at us anyway. We were giggling, but I couldn’t help myself. I walked back and said “379”? and she looked at me in shock and said “how’d you KNOW that?” We then proceeded to talk about how she’d had a baby and was unable to get rid of the excess weight. I told her something like “well, you’re taking the right steps by walking today…good luck.”
- I was being held hostage by a woman with a gun, in my own apartment. Didn’t know what to do, so I picked up the cordless and lifted it to my ear and said “Damn. The line’s dead anyway…” She laughed and didn’t realize that I’d actually dialed 911 and left the phone on the couch where everything going on in the house could be heard on the other end of the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home