Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day.

5.30.2005
Happy Memorial Day indeed.

A day where my thoughts remain with my two Grandfathers and Great Grandfather who served in WWII and WWI respectively - two wars that are certainly a helluva lot more justifiable than the “war” on Iraq - a war on innocent lives and women and children who are completely passive and defenseless - the only ones attacking are our troops.

The “terrorists” and/or suicide bombers aren’t indicative of the entire country. So, the next time I’m in line (2 times now - same cashier, same white trash hillbilly-ette ahead of me in line flapping her gums… unfuckingbelievable…I gotta get out of Essexville more often to shop…) in a grocery store and hear someone refer to folks in Iraq as “Camel People” or “Sand People,” one of you is going to have to bail me out of Essexville County Jail…as I’ll be causing much bloodshed and ridding the world of one less alleged “woman or man of “god”” who believes that killing innocent lives, because, “after all, they’re just Camel People”. People like that make me sick - as if you hadn’t noticed - and I could definitely feel good about having one less idiot to share the same atmosphere with.

Helping to protect all of Europe and a lot of the rest of the world from Tyranny? Sure, I’d say we should’ve been there - and did a good job of helping those folks out. And I’m DAMN proud of what my grandfathers accomplished.

“Protecting our freedom in Iraq”? Hah. Freedom from what? A leader whose bark (in spite of the genocide committed against his own people) was definitely worse than his bite when it comes to hurting the U.S. What we should focus on is fighting stateside against our own Tyranny (or, throttle down some in Iraq - as WE’RE the freakin’ tyrants there… agree with me or don’t - but just know that on this…I AM CORRECT.), our own poverty, our own alleged “two party, democratically elected” system, our own jobless, health care-less. Take a cue from countries who take care of their own first…then maybe we can call ourselves a great country. How can we deign to help or take over other countries when our failures in our own homeland continue to mount, by the week, by the day, by the hour, by the minute…

When we learn to protect ourselves FROM ourselves, then maybe we can call it progress.

My freedom to write this comes from our constitution, not because young men and women are risking their lives for a tyrant who couldn’t hack time in the service and did everything he could to stay out. Who else would suck the oil out of his family’s ample money filled teats?

What a joke. Kiss my ass GWB - why don’t you and all of those who follow you jump off the nearest cliff like the lemmings you all are. When you’re out of office, we can only get better, even if we put Saddam in charge. Eat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home