Sunday, June 26, 2005

Baa Baa Baaaaaaaad Idea

6.26.2005
Lest you think that my recent quest has turned me into a peacenik, complacent freak… let me be the first to POP that bubble. Truth be told, I still hate you. I may have temporarily forgotten just how much, but, no, it’s still there. See, your gross incompetence in terms of just TRYING hard enough is terrible. Your inability to rise above the cattle prods at your ass, drives me crazy. You’re never going to evolve. You’re going to spend eternity wallowing in your own shit. You’re dumb. You’re stupid. You have no self esteem and you make no bones about it. I see you out there working it. Fighting fires with a smoke between your lips. Having your post-church social church social in the middle of the aisle of the grocery store. Backing up poor folks like me for miles. You sag. You slink. You move with all the speed of a Giant Tortoise. You have no cognizance of those around you. You invade space. You don’t leave well enough alone. You mow your lawn in extreme heat or extreme rains. You walk in the middle of the street. You show no respect to people around you as you stare off into space and just about get run over. You’d rather sleepwalk your way through life. Just ignore everyone. They’ll all go away, and so will your problems. News flash. They don’t, and they won’t. So get over it. Get a fucking clue. Get a fucking life. Start giving a shit. Echoes of your own complacency will be your death rattle. Music to my ears. One less to worry about along the way. I hope it lulls you to a peaceful sleep. We can use what’s left for sustenance and fuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home