Saturday, May 21, 2005

Random Dreams, From A Random Guy

5.21.2005
Some random memories from random dreams last night - again.

- was working at my desk when a spider the size of my thumb dropped from the ceiling with a plop on the printer paper
- was late for work and my boss - Tony Bruno (the sports radio personality) - told me that my punishment would be to spend half of the day watching some video on sexual harrasment. A video that I’d already watched as was required of all employees. I was to go to a private room and watch it. Meanwhile, the NASCAR team I drove for was without a driver for the race which was taking place. I didn’t call them or inform them that I was not coming. I was in this private room - watching the NASCAR race that I was supposed to be at - and Eminem walked in. I talked with him for a bit and explained how crappy this situation was. Then, we talked about the albums we were releasing and the duet we had just done. I tried to call my race team to tell them where I was, but couldn’t get through since it was a weekend and I only dialed the shop number and not anyone’s personal cell number.
- I’m on a bus, looking up boxscores on my cell phone, not sure where I was headed. The guy next to me said he just HAD to know who was winning the basketball game. Would I please look it up?
- In a car, separated from my mom, kids and Holly as we’re all headed for Disney World. I made a few turns and phone calls for directions, and ended up right at the entrance I needed. I walked (with my bike for whatever reason) across the sidewalk to the entrance. Was told to leave my bike parked by either the Democrat or Republican Amigo Scooters which were chained to the wall across the entrance room next to a pop machine. There were 4 old guys in the room shooting the bull and one of ‘em said don’t leave it parked next to the Democrat one, as it’ll get stolen. Much laughter ensued. Then I walked up to the counter and said “the same could be said for the Republican one”. More laughter. Then, I called Holly and told her where I was so everyone could meet me in the same place. After I hung up, I looked up at the name of the entrance and it said “Emergency Entrance”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home