Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Free Leonard Peltier

5.18.2005
Have been reading “Prison Writings” and recording it as well, chapter by chapter. My hope is to get all 242 or so pages recorded, and send them on a CD to Leonard and/or his people. Maybe there’s a way to raise some money for his defense fund by putting it up for sale on his website. I don’t know. I’m just compelled to help. Should do the same for the WM3. The book written by Mara Leveritt is insanely good - and served its purpose of getting me pissed off even further at the “bible belt politics” that run with all their inherent idiosyncratic reasoning through the hills and trailer parks all across the south. Idiots. There’s only 4 people there that I mention that have felt the wrath of our alleged “justice” system. I’m certain there’s many many more. I’ve chosen the 4 of them so far, and am sure I’ll come across more. I just wish I could do something to help. My passion, my inspiration to make a change for them to get their voices hear d to a society - even amongst those in my circle - that simply doesn’t care much (or seem to in general anyway) is eternally frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home