Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'd Rather Be In Paris...

Had another dream about Paris Hilton last night. She's always such a treat to hang out with in dream land. Smart, funny. She was telling me how she and her mother like me a lot. She invited me to go to Chicago for the night to go to a concert and/or a movie. Even asked if Holly would have an issue with letting me go. Weird. Ended up in the shower... but nothing crazy going on... well, except for the fact that I was in the shower with PARIS. Sheesh. I'm sure there's some explanation here somewhere, but I don't care. I know that she gets a bad rap in the press and the web and everywhere else. In real life, I for one, admire her ability to say "hey, I've got money... but there's a lot more going on here. I wanna get married, have kids, be like my mom." Amazing how the better qualities about her get pushed to the back burner, in lieu of as much negative press folks can seem to scrounge up. Too bad, really, because I'm sure she's alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home