Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Memento... Part 2

Wow. Just when you thought "Memento" couldn't mess with your head again.

Replace Guy Pearce with a pre Batman Begins/60 lbs lighter/sparrow-like Christian Bale and make the movie about an insomniac who once killed a child in a hit and run...but didn't really remember doing so...and who hasn't slept in over a year. Yeah, things get pretty mind-screw-y.

Since I myself haven't slept more than 4 or 5 hours a night in the longest time, since both of my grandfathers worked around machinery and since I'm constantly leaving myself post-it notes all around my office and home to remind me to do stuff... I thought I'd be able to relate to the main character at least a little. Ha. Yeah, right. That's definitely a stretch. Turns out it was just a completely insane - literally - movie. Daddy like.

Foo Fighters in the tray this morning, Black Coffee (DRINKING BLACK COFFEE...STARE AT THE WALLS...BLACK COFFEE DRINKING BLACK COFFEE...) waiting in the caraffe to my left.

Good morning, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home