Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm A Reader... I Read. It's...What I Do.

4.24.2005
Hoping to finish all of the following by year's end. Just FINALLY read "A Catcher In The Rye" this year. Not sure what the big deal was with that book. Maybe a few language issues, but I don't think enough to have the book banned in schools across the nation. Different times I suppose.

Anyway, click the links to see what I'm tackling. You might find some interesting stuff to check out.

1) Noam Chomsky - Media Control

2) Thomas Paine - Common Sense

3) James W. Loewen - Lies My Teacher Told Me

4) Eric Schlosser - Fast Food Nation

5) Jon Ronson - Them: Adventures With Extremists

6) Alexandra Kitty - OutFOXed: Rupert Murdoch's War On Journalism

7) Various - Abuse Your Illusions

8) Howard Zinn - People's History Of The United States

"PATRIOTISM is supporting your country ALL the time, and your government when it DESERVES it." Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home